rebirth

Many of you have asked, "Hey, why no posts since April?" and even more of you have exclaimed, "I feel increasingly more and more disoriented and lost in my life with each day passing and still no blog posts!". Well, nobody said that but I like the way it sounds.

The background info needed to understand my upcoming blogs requires you to envision yourself in a darkened room, the sound of gentle waves rolling, faint television voices from the next room, (until recently) the neighbor's heard of hunting hounds bellowing outside and most importantly...a 2 year old; one you are trying to put under the spell of sleep.

"That sounds heavenly," you might respond. Well sometimes it is very relaxing. Relaxing enough that sometimes there are 2 of us asleep by the time mom comes walking by to check on us. Other times this very same room more closely resembles what I believe to be the atmosphere in Osama Bin Laden's dirt cave. Weapons everywhere (toys) and nonsensical threats in varying tongues (Cole's begging/pleading/crying). Needless to say, this is not relaxing.

Back to the point of this particular post. Since I am essentially a prisoner in my own house during Cole's bed time routine, I figured I would be labeled greedy if I didn't share all the fun and enjoyment that is watching the ceiling fan blades spin and counting the seconds until Cole's breathing regulates and he stops mumbling about various balls, camels, memo and cars
(see: http://thefredyfamily.blogspot.com/ for explanations).

While being contained in this room during the evenings I will be adding posts on various things in which will prove invaluable to you. Sorta like those "Worst Case Scenario's" books your dad has sitting on the toilet. Think of these transmissions as the voice of bathroom reference books everywhere. Hell, you might learn something!

So please stay tuned, and check back often as I quite assure you this will never be the same thing twice. I leave you with the following picture. This is what my current view consists of:

0 comments:

Post a Comment