The Constitution of the United Family of Fredy

Me the dad of the United Family of Fredy, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice (do what I say not what I do), insure domestic tranquility (don't tell your mom but...), provide for the common defense (the dog didn't do anything to you), promote the general welfare (the salad isn't gonna eat itself), and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity (you are sentenced to your room until further notice), do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United Family of Fredy.

Article I [The Legislative Branch]
Mom makes the rule. I enforce them.

Article II [The Presidency]
I would like to say that's me, but we all know who the real boss is!

Article III [The Judiciary]
What ever I say goes! Unless mom says otherwise.

Article IV [The States]
Mike, Aimée, Onyx, Minkie & Bebe.

Article V [The Amendment Process]
Are you kidding me? There is no amendment process! If you don't like it go sit in your room!

Article VI [Legal Status of the Constitution]
These are the rules. No questioning mom and dad.

Article VII [Ratification]
Again, refer to Article V.

Signers
Me, father and grunt of the Fredy family.

Amendments
Cole
Siena






1 comments:

Funny! Good for you for starting a blog! And Congrats on Siena! :)

Post a Comment